From the calendar book as many 1hr time slots as you require.
Each slot costs £10, this will be deducted from the course price.
Failure to turn up will result in forfeit of money.
If you have already paid for your course then please contact us before booking slots.
1 hour training slot will be for module 1 training only
Please arrive 15 mins prior to booking slot.
We conduct our Direct Access Lessons (DAS) at:
Newport IOW Football Club
St Georges Park
St Georges Way
Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2QH
Book your DAS Lessons online:
Please use the booking calendar above, you can also phone or text us. There are various methods to pay for your DAS Course.
- Click the day(s) & select the time(s) you wish to book.
- Enter your details as requested.
- Select the bike service you require A or A2 bike
- If paying paypal, credit or debit card press continue
- If you wish to pay by another method, please contact us first.
Before you book – please note:
- You must be at least 19 years old.
- You must have either a provisional or full UK or Northern Ireland Driving Licence.
- You must have passed your CBT within last 2yrs.
- You should have passed your theory test.
- You must be able to read a number plate from 20.5 metres away.
- You must be able to prove all of these points on the day.
Gift Certificates available
Come into our shop and buy the Vouchers of any denomination of your choice.
Rider/ pillion advice & training
Motorcycling loading & security – know the law
Advice on holiday travel in Europe, places to stay, road routes and European law.
If you want any other advice/ training on biking then send us an email.