Training Course & prices:
|125cc Road Training using your own bike….||£200.00|
|Further training free if you fail your test.Or you can pay £20.00 per one hour lesson without the guarantee. This may save you money if you are more experienced.|
|Road Training Only using a hire bike….||£275.00|
|..or you can choose to pay £25.00 per lesson without the guarantee if you are an experienced rider. This may save you money in the long run.(final test, theory and pre-test extra.)|
|Full Course, CBT and Road Training using your own bike….||£325.00|
|Including the training guarantee.
(final test, theory and pre-test extra.)
|Full Course for the 125cc test, CBT and Road Training using a hire bike….||£395.00|
|Guaranteed road training(Final test, theory and pre-test extra.)
For more information, give Paul a call on 07774 000206
|One-hour training on test day including getting to the test centre. Pre-test training using a hire bike for Module 1 test and we will wait at the test centre with you for support.|
|Pre test for Module 2 test. One-hour training on test day including ride down to the test centre in Newport. We will wait at the test centre with you for support.|
Direct Access (DAS) Courses and Prices..
If you are aged 19 or over, you can skip over the 125cc limit by passing your restricted test on a minimum 395cc bike or a 650cc at age 24 or after passing the 395cc test for 2 years. CBT will be carried out on a 125cc motorcycle, followed by initial 125 road training to allow you to gain confidence and experience.
The lessons can vary in length but usually take about 1 to 2 hours per lesson as we don’t waste time standing at the side of the road and our information comes thick and fast and will tire you out. Once competent on the 125cc bike you will progress onto the 500 or 650cc bikes (depending on age) and train until test ready. Time taken to get to the 500 and 650 depends on your ability.
On the day of the final tests (Module 1 and 2), Pit-Stop will meet you about one hour early and take you to the Test Centre whilst giving you a “mock test” type polish up. We will wait for you whilst you take the test and follow you back afterwards. We call this a “pre-test” For details of the new test post Jan 19th 2013, please visit the DSA website here https://www.gov.uk/motorcycle-practical-test/new-rules-for-mopeds-and-motorcycles-from-19-january-2013
|Option 1: Guaranteed Training….||£625.00|
|– CBT at Gurnard Primary School.
– Road Training initially on a 125, then on a larger cc bike.
– Pre-Test fees included (Cbt)
– Further training free if final test failed, all you pay for is another final test and a pre-test fee for module 1 or 2.
– Please note that our price of £625.00 does not include the final test appointment fees (£15.50 and £75.00) or the theory test (£31.50). These are both bookable with the Driving Standards Agency, the telephone number you need is 0300 200 1122
|Option 2: Non-Guaranteed Training….||£525.00|
|Exactly as above, but if you fail you pay the following:- £30.00 per hour further training.
– New final test test fee for module 1 or 2 tests.
– pre-test fee. £50.00 for module 1 and 2 tests
– Please note that our price of £525.00 does not include the final test appointment fees (£15.50 and £75.00) or the theory test (£31.00). These are both bookable with the Driving Standards Agency, the telephone number is 0300 200 1122
|Option 3: Non-Guaranteed Training – Prices per individual lesson/test….||£Individual|
|– CBT at Gurnard Primary School on a hire bike £110.00
– Road Training on a 125cc bike per lesson.. £25.00
– Road Training on a direct access bike per lesson. £30.00
– Pre-Test: Compulsory 1 hour polish up on test day. £75.00 for module 1 and £60.00 for module 2.
– Theory Test (current fee). £31.50
– Final test (current fee). £15.50 for module 1 and £75.00 for module 2
Intensive Direct Access (Intensive DAS)…
Due to the way the test is now conducted, we do not do the intensive course. We now taylor it to suit the individual and don’t “cram” it in one week.
For further details and explanation of this course, call Paul on 07774 000206.